Sunday, December 12, 2010

My husband's take on Ailens, Wi-Fi, and our music.... yeah....

One night we were sitting at home enjoying a few drinks and music on the xbox.  Most of our relaxing nights in go this way until Pat looks at me like he figured out the cure for the cancer.  So I asked what crazy idea he had now.  He explains in great detail how Aliens invented Wi-Fi so when they're zipping past Earth they can steal all of our music in nanoseconds and keep "rollin" through space.  This is how I imagined this happening.


Yes the Aliens are listening to lil wayne as well!

UPDATE: Okay, I know I didn't do this conversation justice with the above post so I asked Pat if there was anything he wanted to add so here goes.  First the aliens that  land on Earth us helped us evolve technology working up to Wi-Fi so they can download our music (this explains less UFO sightings because they don't have to land anymore to get our music.)  Now, they download our music while zipping past our satellites.  Before getting back from their intergalactic journeys they call up their friends and tell them about the awesome Earth shit they got. 

P.S. I was also informed that Aliens are so awesome that they definitely do not say dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment