Monday, August 9, 2010

Never Have I Ever...

My fiance Pat is deployed right now, nowhere dangerous, or even remotely bad he's actually on a tropical island.  We skype every day sometimes twice a day which is amazing.  I can't express how lucky we are to have the technology to be talking to and seeing someone thousands of miles away in comparison to the three weeks it would take to send a letter.  Usually our conversations are short because either one of us just woke up or is going to bed, but none the less those 15 minutes are priceless. 

Today Pat called while I  was making dinner.  I was chopping and chatting as he asked for more pictures, I send pics every once in a while of crazy things the dogs do and me occasionally if I'm feeling pretty that day.  So I asked him what he wants pictures of BIG MISTAKE.  He said "you, naked." The chopping ceased and I just stared at him like he had five eyes. 

I know that "sexting" and sending naked pictures, using any media electronic or not, are not new things, I'm sure these things happen all the time.  I just can't get over the fact that there will be physical evidence that I in fact was naked.  I'm pretty sure I have naked phobia.... It's not because I hate my body I love the way I look and I've never really had a negative body image I must have missed that class in high school.  I don't know why I'm terrified of being naked I never had an embarrassing moment in which I happened to be naked, no dark secrets from my past.  I'm just very uncomfortable being naked maybe I'm normal and all of these crazy teens are exhibitionists I don't know.

I'm not really sure if I'll send him any pics or not but I did send him a pic of the dogs with the subject naked pics because well, dogs are naked. I'm sure I'm going to get some smart comments from that.


Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment