Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Have the Best Friends in the World

I went out to eat with one of my friends today.  She's one of those people that you don't have a bad time with.  No matter how sad, lonely, angry or distracted you are she can make you not only forget your problems she makes you realize that the problem isn't that big of a deal, even with out talking about it.

She knows how to make the best of a bad situation when the world is falling down around her.  No, her life isn't perfect as no one Else's is you'd never know though with her sunny attitude and spunk that never ends.  She laughs off embarrassment and takes pain the best way possible.  She let my future hubby sleep on her bathroom floor within hours of meeting him (I sure as hell couldn't move him).  She finds the best in even the most unethical people and loves them despite their faults.  I met this girl four years ago and my life has been a little bit brighter since she's been in it.

K Rae I'm so honored that you'll be in my wedding and I can't wait for all the fun and mischief we'll get into this weekend and at the beach

In DZ love and mine,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment